Animation of faces

Blink

blink%203

New%20Piskel

I made some animations for the new unturned 4.0 faces, hope nelson gets some inspiration

8 Likes

Theyā€™re pretty simple, they just show blinking eyes, but cool none the less.
(Also keep in mind, 4.0 uses vector faces, not pixel art!)

7 Likes

Thanks once I get my computer fixed Iā€™ll try to do a animation.

As long as there done well I whould not mind.

A occasional blink whould be nice, maybe a simple talking animation when there talking normally

Vary loud/constant noise? Mouth does not close and stays wide open during earape Thomas the train being blasted or screaming.

Low volume detected/speaking quietly, only slight movements, with partial slight movements to the mouth.

With this, hopefully we can pick out the earape kid easily, the sane people talking, the people actually staying quiet and not speaking and those that are whispering.

Anyone with me on this?

1 Like

Yeah I agree with this Iā€™m going to make animations of this once my dad is done using the computer

I think that faces animations should be dynamic and should be bound to which action the player does. Example, when a player attacks with melee or by shooting, his face should turn to :angry:
When heā€™s listening to another npc talking it should turn to :face_with_raised_eyebrow: or when he gets hit heā€™s face should change to something like :confounded:

Sorry for the poor example done with emojiā€™s, it was just to give the idea xD

2 Likes

Maybe make one which would occur after being shot or hit. Like it TABS/TABG

ok so like this
hurt

i really dont like it

Lol, this is what you posted hurt

Iā€™ve been thinking about animated char. faces, and Iā€™m ok with the idea of an occational blink, but I think that faces animations should be more connected to emotes and certain situations including death, on which Iā€™d like there to be some sort of expression like the well known zombie face but with ā€˜xā€™ shaped eyes instead.

Said that, I guess that more face expressions would be necessary, and there should be sets of default expressions from which players could choose to articulate charactersā€™ emotions when performing certain actions or going through certain situations. This would hugely improve character customization and give it some personality.

@Peedeoo7 thatā€™d be useful yet weird.

@m4djoker taking in mind what I said above, maybe players could choose among a set of faces varying from a simple focused face up to an angry face when shooting (and maybe a ā€œwar thrillā€ face when shooting long bursts, among other actions).

2 Likes

Good Ideaā€¦

theyā€™re looking at my soulā€¦ I liked them!

No offense, but that sounds like some mecha anime shit the way you used the emojis xD
But the idea is very good regardless

Decently looks good. But I donā€™t think that there should be animated faces for when you are killing, getting killed, or being attacked. I feel like they might look cringe, or just not look right.

Yeah like the flinch face I made

flinch face could be like a fast blink, and a head twitch.

I was thinking of a hard blink

Yea ik, I said sorry!!

hurt%20(1)

i found out how to make it bigger, there

Actually this one looks better i think, here. Tell me which one you like bettter

hurt%20clone

(sorry for spamming

2 Likes