Armor in II

No need to jerk yourself off its not exactly the most new idea

Weapon holsters
Prioritized Item Hanging
I’m pretty sure this is also just straight up what Nelson has been doing in terms of holsters/belts

no need to take the joke too far smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :man_shrugging:

Ceramic Plates and trauma pads would be cool to have aswell. “Ceramic effective vs AP rounds. Traumapad removes all flinching or stun effect”

How about have it reduce flintching and stun effects

Nelson said that weapons and stuff was now attached to clothing items (i think in devlog 4). I also think that he said you could attach as many as will fit, ill try and find the quote.

EDIT: (it was in 6)
Wearable items with storage can be marked to support a certain number of featured holstered items. This is the replacement for 3’s primary and secondary weapon feature that showed on your back. In this screenshot the rifle is holstered to the rucksack and rattles around with it, but this feature will also be used for example to show pistols in a hip holster, magazines in a chest rig, or a sleeping back on top of a backpack.

Considering those won’t really be such a huge deal, removing them seems better. though there could ve varying levels of trauma pad: lvl 1 (50% reduction, lvl2: 65% reduction, lvl 3: 80% reduction and lvl 4 100% reduction aka removal. (The percentages are just example)
And it would also slightly lower damage to make it more usefull.

Everything could have levels like this IMO.
Maybe have different tiered vests that can carry more armor plates than others.

May i ask, if it isnt a huge deal then why even have it in the game. Having the really good gear remove it completly is unfair from my point of view, giving the geared players the option to remove it completly makes a really big gap between geard and semi geard players. Think about it, if a somewhat geard player starts shooting at a fully geard player the geard player can shoot back without any aimpunch and then he is most likely to win the fight because the semi geard player cant hit shit sinc he dosnt have a good enough traumapad
This situation is a little over the top and depending on how much aimpunch there is that might not happen, but still giving geard players the option to play without aimpunch and stun effects because of there gear is not fair and should not be the case

Hmm you are right about that, maybe have the max level just be 80% reduction, then decrease 20% per level.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.