Bullet Penetration( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The chance of deflection is very nearly 100% The things that can vary are what direction it’s deflected towards, and how much it’s deflected in that direction.
I fail to see how I misinterpreted the second part I said “I’m pretty sure you’re talking about damage reduction caused by penetrating a barricade, if that’s the case, you forgot to factor in bullet velocity/how far the bullet has traveled.”
You responded with “No I’m talking about damage reduction caused by penetration like the penetration system in R6s that doesn’t factor in bullet velocity/how far the bullet has traveled, because the maps are too small for that to matter”
Whether or not it’s based on wonky R6s mechanics #whatevenismobility doesn’t change the fact that velocity or some other factor that changes as the bullet travels should be a factor in the equation because stray bullets from halfway across the map shouldn’t be as effective at penetration.

2 Likes

I agree

There is literally nothing else to say

Can’t wait to headshot two people at the same time

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.