Catch the error!

Catch the eror

In this post, l will ask you guys to spot the grammatical and spelling mistakes. Make sure to menton the amount of mistake you found, folowed by the mistake it’self. Keep in mind that I have checked for typoes and whatever mistake you found wether in grammer or spelling, be sure to mention then in the comments section. The whinner will get free oxigen

*itself

*mistakes

*whether

*grammar

*this

*winner

*oxygen
It also was missing a full stop at the end.

Correct
But not entirely
Look for more errors

Number of errors is debatable due to grammatical issues, so just take a look.

error (also missing a full stop I guess)

mention

mistakes

followed

itself

should be reworded tbh. "Make sure to mention the amount of mistakes you found, followed by the mistakes themselves.

typos

whether

grammar

them

Should be reworded to at least incorporate better clarification. We can easily confuse the meaning of this, so I’m going to include a couple of distinct potential corrections.

• "Keep in mind that I have checked for typos, and whatever mistake(s) you’ve found (whether in grammar or spelling) should be mentioned in the comments section.
  • "Keep in mind that I have checked for typos, and be sure to mention whatever mistake(s) you’ve found (whether in grammar or spelling) in the comments section.
  • "Keep in mind that I have checked for typos, and whatever mistakes you’ve found—whether in grammar or spelling—be sure to mention in the comments section.
  • "Keep in mind that I have also checked for typos and whatever (grammatical or spelling) mistakes you’ve found, so be sure to mention them all in the comments section.

winner

oxygen (and missing full stop)

This is a lie.

1 Like

Thanks for the pointers xD

1 Like

Your regular status is an error

4 Likes

Molton making everyone else’s posts look like baby’s as always. Thank you daddy !

1 Like

What if I edited the title to make it an error in of itself :thinking:

1 Like