Custom 4.0 Rangers Guns 3D Model [WIP]

Hello ,
Thanks
Between 3-5 hours on each model.

1 Like

ok nice, do you think you will be making modles of other stuff aswell, like tactical rigs or helmets? would love to see that if you feel like trying :wink:

Sorry to break it to you, when I saw the pistol in devlog 18, it wayy more simplified than your design, look my I was right about it being a lil too complex. I think you shouldn’t add something that look like gray bolt,

Sorry to break it to you, the pistol in the devblog was most likely a placeholder, as was with the shotgun that was literally just a stock with two cylinders sticking out of it. Bold of you to assume that clips of something in development reflects the final outcome. I think you should wait and see before making assumptions.

1 Like

The Cobra’s model shouldn’t be anymore placeholder than the Eaglefire’s. Which is to say it’s subject to change, but not all that much.

Here’s to hoping it gets some more detal by Nelson then.

I love this AK. It looks like a very cartoonish style, which I like a lot.

I hope you realize that it is quite detailed, but only the back could be seen in devlog 18. I didnt hear you complaining about the level of detail in nelsons maya tutorial or in devlog 17 (or whichever one he is holding the glock in the car).

I have no idea what you’re talking about… :wink:

Yeah, bold of me. I was actually confident in many ways. This level of gun detail to what Nelson working on feel too big since the cars and other things he showed us in another video feel too much of a difference of detail. Even if they are a placeholder, it doesn’t look like it changes the design that much unless it prob intended for low spec PC (Doubt that, too much hassles)

I wish Nelson could at least inform otter of the level of detail sooner or maybe if he like it. Maybe try to make use of his credit if he can

Want to add Lee-Enfield

The AKM looks decent, but the muzzle looks too sharp and the stock looks a little goofy.

Please do Lee-Enfield MK.I(3.0 It’s a pity not to have this gun.Hope 4.0 can have this gun)
@OtterAlpha
5d9423c5c8bae1f1-3e65463640d07bc3-23c5a4c11af92ec9462e0c7983c10086 d7d2f4459bf4b982-c4f64a0804b62da4-167b26a681525e6bcc4ee549dc911825!

1 Like

你是要哪个李恩菲爾德?那枪有好几种 Mk. I 式,包括 SMLE Mk. I, No. 4 Mk. I 和 No.5 Mk. I “叢林卡賓槍。” 按照你的那个照片,我想应该是 No. 4 Mk. I 吧?

(Which Lee-Enfield are you asking for? There are several models of the rifle which have “Mk. I” in the designation, including the SMLE Mk. I, the No. 4 Mk. I, and the No. 5 Mk. I "Jungle Carbine. Based on the image you’ve provided, I’m assuming it’s the No. 4 Mk. I?)

Sights, stocks, barrels, and handguards are all replaceable in 4.0. The other differences between models of Lee-Enfield would be invisible in Unturned.

2 Likes

Why does the vonya look so similar to the S.A.R from rust?

it doesn’t

I can see where you’re coming from with the stock, but you’d have to be pretty drunk to make a stretch like that. The two guns have very different silhouettes.

2 Likes

Yes!Thank you very much if you can do it.
In《Battlefield V》

Hello all,

Thanks for the interest you give in this thread.

I will publish all the model as a “mod” when it will be possible. The game is relatively “far” to be finished (as we can all see from devlog).
In the meantime, modelise gunz just to see them on a forum topic give me about 0 motivation.
However i will probably modelise some melee weapons or throwable.

Bye all

1 Like