Devlog #019

I didn’t want to waste time with describing why the current Unturned model is too thick so I just made a comparison of my unfinished female model with the original Unturned model (I know it’s not exactly the same as the one in the latest devlog, but there really isn’t much difference and I don’t have the T-pose of it).

1 Like

We want the current model because it’s iconic, not because it’s the best model.

1 Like

I suggested a decay system like rust to prevent this.

1 Like

The arms r too thicc tho

We don’t care. :smiley:

stop saying “we” you’re acting like everyone here shares your opinions which I think is quite far from the truth

Anyway uh make the arms smaller bam

4 Likes

I say we since it seems from what I can tell a lot of people like it. Here’s a poll.

• Keep the iconic player model
  • Change the player model.
  • Stop posting polls AJ.

0 voters

1 Like

Poll is too vague imo. “Change player model” encompasses a wide variety of things, and groups together people who just want tapered arms with those who want Slenderman back, or the D1 model.

Very different desires.

5 Likes

the current model is perfect but in my opinion it would look better with the thinner arms however it would look ,great with this model I still hope to see the detail of the hand holding the steering wheel in a car.
@MoltonMontro

1 Like

Why did you tag Molton? He isn’t the one making changes

Well I doubt I can edit it at this point.

I know but the answer was directed at him.

1 Like

Mkay…

You can edit it.

Can’t edit the poll after 5 minutes or so.

1 Like

This image haunts my nightmares.

Its normal to start from beginning like everyone and its up to you how fast do you get the endgame loot

But force wipe on every server once a month is pretty balanced

yea, why not, i like rust mechanic

nelson has to keep track of every server in order to do this
and the networks the servers run on will also do this themselves