Devlog #019

Making a model for the sake of being iconic is a bad idea. U2 is said to be a new different game and will most likely attract lots of new people to unturned. I dont see any reason why he would make a worse old looking model for the game just because its iconic(for the oldschool players).

2 Likes

The model still looks good in my opinion, sure, it needs a few slight changes, but otherwise I like it. As we get to remember the older game and it’s older versions when we look at it.

I dont think he has to.

Look at Rust. I dont think devs need to do that

In Rust specifically, most of the community hates that forced wipes are necessary, but only agrees to it for optimization (and to apply major content updates).

Also, in Rust the developers are slowly working towards an ideal goal of never having to do forced wipes ever again.

so then why are you asking for forced wipes by nelson?

also, rust has a dev team

D E V T E A M

Nelson is a one man band
with the exception curators

We currently don’t have a map that comes close to an actual gameplay environment, so no one can say for sure

1 Like

Great work Nelson. The character no longer looks like a slender, but it will be lovely if you make hands not so fat and legs just a little bit thinner (my personal opinion). Thank you so much for your effort.

5 Likes

yes i agreeee

1 Like

how could u bump this thread, u made me think there’s a new devlog

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.