Do you guys play fortnite

nnnnneeeeeccccrrooooo post.

2 Likes

your nineteen days late. If you want tru Revival, Please Check out - ā€œAre you guys readyā€. which is dated 6 months ago, and is ready to be revived.

i play with my friends but i think is cancer, so idk what to do

SHIT WEā€™VE ATTRACTED THE NEW FORUM USERS

(Bod)

Fortnite can be fun, just play solo:

• No annoying squeakers talking to you

• Hardcore mode

• You are less likely to win

I mean wow forntin gay haha

I donā€™t understand the fortnite hate, the game itself is actually very good.

1 Like

It would be funā€¦
If they fixed every thing wrong with the games mechanicsā€¦
and brought back Dusty Depot

Honestly shut up about dusty depot

Itā€™s gone, stop crying and accept itā€™s a fucking diner now
Not like it had that good loot either apparently (I began playing at season 4 shut up)

I played back then, It was literally the worst spot to drop in the entire map besides a random house in a field. No clue why people miss it tbh, youā€™d get like 2 guns if you were lucky.

1 Like

grey burst and grenades lol

Burst assault rifles are almost the same as normal assault rifles, 1. They are slightly less accurate (bad) 2. They shoot 3 bullets (good) 3. Because of slightly worse accuracy you have to be a little closer. (bad) 4. They are more common then normal assault rifles. (good) at least they are for ME.

Alsoā€¦ Has anyone else noticed that the first time you shoot a burst AR (for each one you find) that it only uses up 2 bullets?.. and might even only shoot 2 bullets but i donā€™t know.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.