Driving while pointing guns out of windows/car sunroofs

The Trello wishlist is not the roadmap.

2 Likes

That board has not been edited with any new cards or similar in 1 year starting tomorrow. On top of that, it’s a wishlist from the community, just to give Nelson a sort of direction where to take Unturned II. Use the roadmap that @anon67155151 so kindly gave you.

Probably.

Also this game is going to be improved unturned. So i doubt such a basic mechanic such as shooting out of a car would be dismissed.

And also in that first card he just says how not all of it is there yet (implying he will add more), so im not sure how it speaks for itself.

He doesnt need to edit it or change it.

The fact that you purposefully ignored everything after that one phrase makes you think you are either baiting or stubborn enough to not change your mind. Prove me wrong by reading the words that come after the ones that you handpicked to try to be right

“Not everything is here yet - I’m amassing feedback from all around the community as well as my own hopes for the game.”

The “everything” part is supposed to refer to feed back from the community, saying that he hasnt added everything that the community has been asking to the community wishlist. Make sense now?

Yes so how does it speak for itself? He put up sone ideas he liked in perticular from the community and planned for it to be in the game.

Yeah but he has a separate trello with things he is planning on putting into the game. The wishlist and the roadmap trello are separate trellos because they are separate lists. Everything in the roadmap was on the wishlist but not everything on the wishlist is going to make it on the roadmap.

Yes you are right. But i still think shooting out of a car is basic movement and will be at launch. Do you think some minor things from the wishlist will come from future updates?

The first beta is probably going to be very light, and mostly to just get input on the foundation of the game, and then moving on from there to add more full on gameplay mechanics, and then minor things. Most things on the roadmap wont be in the beta, so to get all of the things in the wishlist would take a while, but not too long as alot of them are overlapping.

1 Like

Yes, im not expecting much in the beta aswell, but i meant like how in 3.0 he added bulletdrop, a big mechanic as an update. It doesnt know to be specifially bulletdrop, but if something doesnt make it in the full release, for example the less binary temperatures, do you think he would add it as an update later on?

Did you just respond to yourself, as if you where a different person? Or am I just stupid and not seeing something here.

He was trying to emphasize what he already said. I don’t know why he didn’t bold, italicize, or only quote the part that was relevant instead.

1 Like

Everything you said is confirmed.

Not sure who you’re directing that to, but many things that are confirmed about vehicles weren’t confirmed back when this thread was active.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know that, I even posted some things in the thread believing it will be added. I just wanted to end the discussion or look back at this thread.

I think it’s time to invent yet another phrase!

Don’t try to end something if it’s already been ended. :confused:

I dont know if you’re trying to be funny, but eatherway I dont know why you felt the need to post that.

There’s a lot of things we don’t understand about GreatHeroJ, but it’s best to just ignore any inconsistencies, abnormal behavior, secret coded messages, apocalyptic prophecies, and communication with eldritch abominations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.