Escape From Tarkov

Wait…

…a market item that has enough of a net profit margin to regularly overcome the 15% tax hurdle is grindable?!

PUBG’s market is broken, you guys have it so easy

2 Likes

Heads up, version 0.8.0 officially hit about a week ago, and it’s awesome enough that they made an entire trailer showing off its content.

Note: There’s a moment when it shows the game’s insignia and you think the trailer is over, but there’s more

1 Like

Nelson, if you’re reading this, pay attention to the gun sway in EFT. I don’t have any firsthand exp with the game but as you can see in the trailer, when you move the mouse your gun sluggishly follows and gets to where you’re aiming after you turn your head to see what you’re aiming for in the first place. I think a feature like that’d really help Unturned 4.0 out in aesthetics and also gunplay.

1 Like

That’s not only a feature in EFT, but dictated by stats.

Lugging around a bulky gun and your heavy gear/armor will make you more cumbersome, but for example adding attachments that boost ergonomics (or removing some to make the gun lighter) can help mitigate this effect.

EFT also used to have very strong aimpunch (the effect of having your aim knocked off course if you are shot) but they got rid of it this update due to how many people were complaining about it. Let this be a lesson that while something may be realistic, balance and QoL should usually come first.

Another thing EFT does very well is it adds nightvision and thermal vision, yet both of them are still very balanced due to their realistic limitations such as glare or visual quality.

I like the modularity of 4.0’s stat system as I feel we’re headed in a good direction. EFT is an excellent role model, I feel, for a lot of 4.0’s mechanics.

4 Likes

(I hope its ok that i revive this post :disappointed_relieved:)

So Iv been playing EFT a lot lately and just wondering how many of you are play the game atm?
Also I have no friends :cry: so if anyone would like to play im up for it

I don’t have the game myself, but I keep up with development/meta/etc.

Hype for the update that implements Labs keycards!

1 Like

You should get the game, like it has the feeling that no other game has and I highly recommend it
(especially now that the vipe isnt to far away)

I meant that I literally can’t run it.

Therefore I follow EFT as closely as a player would while not actually having the game.

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t expect to find here a topic about EFT XD. That’s cool.
Hello everyone, I am an actual russian eft player

The EFT: Raid series is going to be epic! I just saw the first episode, and it is splendid!

Dam, just had my best interchange run ever!

ahhh, the 11.7 patch notes have dropped

And finally they did it

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.