Female Avatars

This is the main forum. The other forum would be the Steam Discussions for Unturned.

Nelson periodically reads suggestions (and other random posts) just about whenever he feels like doing so. He does it a lot more often whenever he’s away from his computer, but checks here pretty often regardless.

There’s no “competition” or anything. Your post is a bit more likely to be seen if it’s a high-quality post, with some effort put into it. However, any suggestion can be considered. It’s not about picking “the best” suggestions, it’s about looking over good, quality feedback.

Even if Nelson does not leave a reply on a post, it’s possible that he has seen it. Nelson has looked at about a third of the threads posted here.

you know a lot, it’s obvious you’re the moderator, thanks for answering all my questions in the coming posts I’ll try my best to be more likely to be seen

No, dont

[about molt being a god, only gamers get it like when you see it owned liberal trolled]

Ok we’re getting off topic now , aren’t we?

Well I ain’t believin till i see 'em

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.