How should Unturned II Logo (Icon) look like?

Yeah, it was intentional. Without the letters touching themselves it wouldn’t feel right.[quote=“Aj_Gaming, post:60, topic:6958, full:true”]
Cause it looks cool…
[/quote]

I’m not really a fan of the original unturned logo. I can’t even call it that way, it is just a text. My verion was based in the mafia 3 logo and the uncharted 4 logo too. Ok, it is your opinion, but certainly the game industry is going to more minimalist, but not comic sans look a like logos.

comic sans lookalike text

How the fuck does this look like Comic Sans?

also my point was that the text touching looks real ugly, and it’s a blocky, clunky looking font.

1 Like

It’s ugly for you, not everyone thinks the same. I think that is pretty simplistic and fit the game

To be honest I think it’s simplistic to the point of being bland. You can’t really deny Arial is the most basic font to ever be created. It serves its purpose, but I don’t believe the latter includes game logos.

1 Like

once again…

you talk about his name once more

You’re gonna have a bad time

2 Likes

Click here to have a blyad time

3 Likes

You failed.

1 Like

Four months late, but I thought this might be kinda cool :grinning:

5 Likes

Would be better if the II matched fonts

I tried it but I thought the straight II looked better.

1 Like

it is smiliar tho

RedDeadTurnedII

How about a 4.0 zombie face for an icon?
And maybe keep the current font style… not the font, just the style…

unturned%20logo

6 Likes

I was literally going to do that, but my photoshop liscense expired :frowning_face:

Thank you Kanye, very cool!

i did this in ms paint ;d

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.