Ireland Bugs

I will post any bugs here that I find on the Ireland map. First im going to check the bugs I already found.

Haven’t been able to check this bug yet but at the PowerPoint there was a bug where you would fall through the wall if you stood on a windowsill. I dunno if it’s been fixed yet but it gets annoying if you get stuck there because you CANNOT get out.

1 Like

When I try and host a server with the ireland map it says this in the server box:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object - SDG.Unturned.InteractableVehicle.getTrainCar (UnityEngine.Transform root)
SDG.Unturned.InteractableVehicle.init ()
SDG.Unturned.VehicleManager.addVehicle (UInt16 id, UInt16 skinID, UInt16 mythicID, Single roadPosition, Vector3 point, Quaternion angle, Boolean sirens, Boolean blimp, Boolean headlights, Boolean taillights, UInt16 fuel, Boolean isExploded, UInt16 health, UInt16 batteryCharge, CSteamID owner, CSteamID group, Boolean locked, Steamworks.CSteamID passengers, System.Byte turrets, UInt32 instanceID, Byte tireAliveMask)
SDG.Unturned.VehicleManager.onLevelLoaded (Int32 level)
SDG.Unturned.Level+c__Iterator0.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object - SDG.Unturned.InteractableVehicle.Start ()

I dont know how to fix this.

Minor bug but the Dagger’s magazine has a description that should be fixed (currently doesn’t say that it is high cal and also calls the Dagger an Epic Ranger gun even though it is Rare and military). The mag also refills with high cal ranger.

EDIT:

after some more playing around I’ve noticed plenty of more bugs with the magazines. They seem to vary from taking the wrong ammo type to going into your inventory poorly.

Same for me… 3.23.9.1 still seems to have bugs in it.

The trees on the old trees mode look deformed.

And the Dagger’s scope and the Judgement’s scope are both just black, and when zoomed in do nothing (works fine when I turn scope quality to off), it may have something with me running in legacy.

I looked into your issue with the trees, can I ask what platform of computer you use? It seems to be specific to certain platforms.

Care to explain why the trees have a drastic downgrade in quality compared to the dead variants?

Ireland does not have SpeedTrees. I’m looking into creating them. Speed Trees are the really nice looking trees, right now Ireland only has legacy tube trees.

1 Like

Mac OSX, running on the legacy rendering mode and old trees.

For your b-day I’ll get you a good PC mhkay?
So when I did the “drink run” mission for the irf it didn’t count it. I went to lads Brewery, did the horde beacon, collected the 6 drinks, and nothing happened.

Yeah right