Keys for the doors

OP has clarified that they’re talking about somewhat easily accessible keys to doors that are a built into the map design, and suggested that on easy difficulty these doors would be unlocked/nonexistent. I suggested that instead of all the doors being unlocked or gone on easy difficulty, that on easy players would be able to unlock doors that are relevant to their skill set, but would still have to find the keys to others. I have no idea what you mean by “saving keys” or how it would generate raiding gear.

What i mean by saying, “Saving Keys” was i thought that the keys were a item that can be Picked up and placed in the inventory. It was my thought that somebody could pick a specific trait or item to spawn with and have easy access to ones base.

The Player would go to Military Bases, Airdrops, or Horde beacons, Pick up a raiding weapon, and because they’re is keys in the inventory that have easy access to all doors allowing the raiders to save ammo.

lmao yes the idea of the speakers was a little bit awful. I don’t speak really well english, so is hard for me to explain

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.