Languages

i don’t mean all the languages of the world like minecraft but at least 10 languages

as i said i don’t want all languages

I didn’t mean it either… What I meant was that you can find 10 different translation mods from 10 different community authors for a sole language (e.g. spanish), and the incongruencies among then and with the language itself are pretty notable as you keep testing them one by one.

For that to not happen I meant that Nelson should assign some people to work on the official translation mod for the game of the language they domain, and these people may accept feedback from the community to make the translations as accurate as possible.

I think that Nelson does not care, however, to make the “localizations in 10 languages” official for Unturned. but it will leave the possibility to the community to create propie like in 3.0.

I Don’t Care If It’s More Comfortable For You To Type Like This You’re Giving Everyone Fucking Eye Cancer

Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.