Lets start an argument

Isn’t your face stupid in the first place?

1 Like

damn im gone for 12 hours and you idiots started an argument without?

Now, my face is bootyful, so bootyful if I showed it to vermin like u, you would all die from its amazingnes XD

I believe the world is flat, prove me wrong.

no

fite me

1 Like

No, YOU fite me

ok

i cast DARKNESS

I breath fire. Cause, LOGIC

I put down a healing aura, (which was only supposed to be for me) but I heal you two by accident

1 Like

damage taken because of a glitch

Meanwhile, I’m standing in the background attempting to narrate the entire thing but can’t figure out how to get my mic working again

2 Likes

hey Crunch* anybody want some popcorn to watch this anime movie go down between Crunch* Molt and Aj?

if not i have S T E A M E D-H A M S

I cast ice spell, its highly ineffective. Suddenly, popcorn is raining from the sky.

ohh fuck yeah gimme some of dat shit falllin

then it turns to fireballs. It is ineffective against AJ, but highly effective against others, including spectators.

oof ow my b o n e s

know what, we should make an RPG post, XD

Ok, I will start some Arguments. >:) I will Punch you In ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** and you look like **************************************************************. I hate chat filter .-.

What? What does any of that mean? Is that supposed to be funny? What do you mean, “chat filter?” What is this? Post quality on this site is degrading faster than my mental state.

1 Like