Lets start an argument

What is the meaning of life? what is meaning of Autism?

Mate, if youā€™re trying to be funny, youā€™re really falling flat. Iā€™ve had enough of these bottom of the barrel posts and replies that are looking for nothing but attention. I remember when the actual discussion to terrible ā€œmemeā€ ratio favored the discussions more.

1 Like

Why isnā€™t there a dab pose yet? #Immadandneedtodab

Right, so the property of something being ā€œwetā€ is water molecules existing on the surface of a solid. Water is is not wet as molecules of water are not present on the surface of any liquid, and only solids may be classified as wet.

There. Your argument is solved.

i like how this post was supposed to be about an argument over ā€œwater is wetā€ but then it turns into the random rpg post XP

alright lets make poll if you guys wanna see an rpg post (just comment since polls dont work for me right now :stuck_out_tongue:)

@SteveDream you got the wrong idea, its suppose to be a common argument that everybody knows aboutā€¦ Like the world is flat or water is not wetā€¦ i dont know what the chat filter argument is

also im not looking for any attention cause i make these bottom barrel posts

Letā€™s not make a poll.

1 Like

So tell me how to be funny?

How bout a poll to not make a poll?

Be Autistic

Not say ā€œlol im austustic xDDDD IM SO RANDOMā€

Or just not say anything. Thatā€™l also do just fine.

Should pesky make a pole?

• No
  • nO

0 voters

Thereā€™s no need to make a poll about making a poll about making a post thatā€™s already been made.

1 Like

I cast sleep, it only affects myself sue to being already sleepy and I messed up.

But i land in a pile of random broken potions.

OWW cut!

OWW cut!

23% damage has been inflicted

Is bleeding, in potionsā€¦

Wait a minuteā€¦

i found this guy in real life

3 Likes

and thatā€™s how you win the lottery

1 Like