List Of Map Suggestions

The government of Venezuela mismanaged it’s resources and now there is starvation and violence in that country.

1 Like

Nazis

Antarctica

Pretty sure the secret military base was debunked years ago

It was a research station (or rather some tents), not a base.

It was for whaleing for butter and stuff not conspiracy crap

Craziest thing they did was explore the area.

It was NOT a military facility

Get your facts straight boi

See, not military.

Also wiki https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

So add in a few partly submerged tents, a low value airdrop of supplies, hand Full of old beaten guns, crates, and so be it.

Yes, I want to see graffiti with the word “Antarktisches Walfett” all over the place.

I think it would be pretty… cool.

That’s what The Man wants you to believe.

What do you think tap water is? It's a gay bomb, baby. And I'm not saying people didn't naturally have homosexual feelings. I'm not even getting into it, quite frankly. I mean, give me a break. Do you think I'm like, oh, shocked by it, so I'm up here bashing it because I don't like gay people? I don't like 'em putting chemicals in the water that TURN THE FREAKIN' FROGS GAY! Do you understand that? I'm sick of being social engineered, it's not funny!

alex jones is an actual character

2 Likes

Tap water? More like Trap water amirite huehuehuehuehue.

Look, I tried ok? It’s really hard to make a joke on a thread with the same tone as this.

no stop aaaa

Was this post moved to #memes when I wasn’t looking? Oh, nope it’s been in #unturned-4 this entire time.

hold on a second

and Sardinia?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.