Looking for a possible existing mod

So I know this is a little bit of an odd request, but is there a mod on the workshop that allows other official guns in the game that don’t normally spawn on a given map to spawn on all maps? An example of this would be to have guns that are normally native to PEI and Washington spawn along with the guns on Russia. I often find myself becoming very bored with using the same few guns on the same map (I understand there are plenty of guns that spawn on the maps, I just get bored with them sometimes from using them so much), and I wish there were a was a way to find other gun types in other maps. I also realize that there is at least one military loot area that I know of, which is the bunker in the deadzone, but I would like for the military grade weapons and even German weapons to be available in Russia for example without using @give. I know my paragraph structure is more than sub-par, but I’m just trying to get my point across. Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help me out!

Look, up in the sky! It’s a Huey, it’s a Sandpiper, it’s an AIRDROP !

1 Like

I do understand this as well, but I’ve personally found them to be extremely rare even after hours of straight gameplay, and I’d prefer to leave the spawn settings as is to try to retain the vanilla feel. My main question was if there was a mod that already existed for such an occasion. Thank you for the quick response though!

I don’t think that mods exists for such things, you would basically have to download a modified version of the map, so not that really ‘‘vanilla’’. Airdrops and ‘‘militia/rebel’’ zones are honestly the best places, just a matter of being at the right place at the right moment.

Dang, well thanks for the help! I do wish there was an easier way to get the guns I like while still playing on my favorite maps. Have a nice day (night?).

1 Like

Could you add vanilla guns to the legacy spawn tables?

Someone could make a custom spawn table with official content that has an official spawn table as a parent, but the spawn chances would be a bit finicky.

I’m assuming when you say “legacy” you’re referring to the vanilla/original spawn tables though. The actual “legacy spawn table” system can’t be modified at all without making a new map. In that case, the map really should just update their spawn system.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.