Loot respawn Ideas

It was autocorrect on my phone. I fixed. it.

Thats a fair point, but you are still risking getting shot at by people or eaten by zombies. Loot respawn should be extended but not by a crazy point, because my only real concern with this is arriving to a town that is completely looted, and the player that looted it is already 30 minutes away

I like the idea of longer item respawn times,but every week or full moon sounds a little bit extreme.

Also,as pulpfreewater said,it depends on the size of the maps,so we will have to wait and see.

Its more of inspired by fallouts respawn system, you have to have been away from the play like a ingame week before loot and enemies respawn

I see many things wrong with this. If you’re playing in singleplayer, this would be fine by me, but on servers this would screw the loot for anyone but the first guy to get to the military bases.

Farming is already aused a lot, since food in cities is often degraded, while farmed food is always clean.

not really. a lot of people just have to make one trip into the town, and find loads of food for days ingame thats not degraded.

Go on singleplayer and set a 6 hour loot respawn on Yukon. Good luck.

I mean if you want to try doing that in an average pvp server bbe my guest, but I don’t think it is a reliable source of food, or it has never been. Even checking out a beach for drinks is more reliable than checking an entire city for food in general.

I could do it XD, also, Im pretty sure a week in unturned isnt 6 hours.

1 Like

Didn’t bother counting, based myself on pulpfreewater. Also it doesn’t seem you got my point.

ahh okai, didnt see that before. also, Im pretty sure my character could survive. remember yukon doesnt snow constantly anymore.

Pretty disappointed you STILL don’t get my point even though it’s literally screaming at your face. Oh well.

yes but you still can grow food, and ect. plus its possible to grow food. and Im purposely ignoring your points. deal with it. and if you guys dont like the respawn times, how about loot only respawns if the loot thats already been looted is destroyed/eaten. does that make you like the idea any better? (probably not.)

also, just to mention, Im pretty sure at one point nelson seaid medium/large maps where going to be small maps in 4.0. I may be wrong, but thats what I remember.

I hope you realise the point of a forum is to discuss.

I’m not even gonna be arsed to reply to the rest if that’s how you’re acting.

1 Like

Im ignoring it because you guys keep using the same point, and not giving other reasons.

If it’s a valid one, you can’t stop us. And believe it is a very valid one.

You should have already realised your suggestion is flawed by now, considering right now you have 36 comments and zero likes.

Yeah,but fallout’s map is quite big (Never played the game,opinion from what I’ve seen,correct me if I’m wrong) and the game is single player,so there is not that much of a problem because the player is gonna be away from a location for quite some time (Doing quests etc…)

1 Like

Just correcting myself it was 48 minutes in 2.0, its 30 in 3.0, and will probably be different in 4. Still 3 and a half hours though

I don’t know how long a week is, but it’s quite a lot! Doesn’t seem like a perfect idea, It’s good buuuuuuuut needs some polishing :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.