Low tier meme for kicks

die x 5

also wtf post need to be ten characters?

So you cant spam 1 letter posts.

giphy

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

It’s sad this is still relevant

All this time, and you still choose to beat a dead horse.

3 Likes

All this time, and people still choose to act like its not a problem, or that it will go away on its own.

I don’t think most people even care.

4 Likes

pay to win
abusive
little to no staff
young staff
non-active staff
vanilla is basically dead
low runtime
bad connection even if in same country

oh boy do i love me some unturned 3.0 servers

2 Likes

And yet those servers still exist, and they do have players, maybe there shouldn’t be restrictions in creating what community appears to want?

8 Likes

just set your filter to vanilla only lol

3 Likes

bruh why was this opened again lmao

3 Likes

this post needs to be put down in a proper way

cocks shotgun

They wouldnt exist if no one would play on them.

2 Likes

this entire thread is awful but here’s an obligatory funny XD haha meme of a fortnite dance

2 Likes

And why do you believe people play unfair, crappy servers over fair, fun ones?
Infact I was just on an RP server the other day that felt like a fucking stop-motion movie with the insane amount of server lag, yet this server was full to the brim. Let alone the staff are abusive and the quality of content on the server in general was crap.

I then joined another RP ran by some E-girl that was also full to the brim. The staff let their friends openly KOS and when I defended myself I was banned on the spot within seconds.

Oh boy, and this is just RP. Abuse and unfair advantages on survival - where we all know is more competitive - is way worse.

And coming back after a long hiatus to see this BS makes me remember why I don’t play.

So let me spare you some time and answer for you. It’s partially because kids are dumb and join whatever is the most clickbait. Kids also like advantages, and if they have one, then the rest of the christian minecraft squad will play on that server forever. Who cares if it’s unfun, unfair, or abusive? Who cares if theres no good or original content? So long as me and the 9 year olds are on the admins side we’ll just win with our advantage till you get yourself banned for dissent or “”“disrespecting the staff/server”“”

I’m still dumbfounded that good servers are empty. But what more do I expect from children? I already made a post detailing exactly how to fix the problem at hand, but you know. Not like anyone cares for it.

Day 9 after a 100 day hiatus, wasteland is still uninhabitable. @shadowkukoy, readings?

Don’t tell me you were ever expecting this to end

3 Likes