Machinery

Thank you for repeating to me what I just said.

Well fitting and fitting, when you make a proper house nowadays you cant make a large ass house with the help of a chainsaw and a jackhammer only. to have the proper amount of resources to make a real house youd need a bunch of heavy machinery. But im just trying to imagine what he is saying, im not personally saying this would be very fitting for Unturned darky.

See, the thing is, having realism in games isn’t bad, but for the sake of the game, you need to make some things unrealistic and leave them at that. It’s okay to have bullet drop and travel time in the game, have sound propagation and such, those are things that won’t harm the gameplay, but when you need to use cranes and mine huge amounts of building resources, so you can make a house realistically, THEN realism becomes a problem. That’s what i was going for.

Realistically, you could build a house entirely through manual labor, it’s just not the most efficient way to get anything done.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.