Manual Transmissions and Stick-Shifts

Yes, definitely

Car System (physics and driving part) in Unreal Engine is almost ready to go, you just configure it and modifies as you want and need, but the manual transmission is one of the things that are present in the engine by default.
You can even change if the car is fwd, rwd or awd, configure the limited-slip differential. Drift should be something easy as weel, just needs time to tune everything.

1 Like

Here it is:
Sem%20T%C3%ADtulo-2
Disable Automatic gear, tweak the torque, disable reverse input, and do this:

Done, manual transmission.
Ok, just kidding, is not that simple, but it isn’t hard too, you just need to tweak some things and you have a good manual transmission.

1 Like

Eai bisho, some do discord?
Lembra que eu te pedi uma coisa? hum…

I know, I was being sarcastic

You really didn’t make that clear. “/s” exists.

How is it difficult to tell I’m being sarcastic? Like literally, it isn’t that hard, you don’t need the assistance of a single letter to tell you I was joking.

I never said I wanted that. I just wanted gear shifting to be at my own pace, not that when I’m about to do jump a ramp, the gear shifts up, and within that small second between gears, the car slows down and I fail the jump. I want shifting to be at my own pace.

I was responding to harvest, and the other guy who didn’t realise I was joking with my older comment.

Oh sorry
Got a notification saying you replied to my comment and it took me here.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t care if you were joking or not. I was just explaining what would happen if you did that.

Also being sarcastic =/= making a joke

I’m just going to leave this poll here with the ideas discussed above.

• No manual transmission
  • Manual transmission + clutch
  • Manual transmission without clutch

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t know where you are from, but sarcasm for me is usually joking around.

If you want, I’ll google the meaning of sarcasm.

I’m not saying you can’t be joking whilst being sarcastic. I’m saying you can’t make a joke then call it sarcasm, because that’s not how it works.

It works for me, as I use it that way. I use the wrod sarcasm slightly different than other people do, I use it to refer to me making dumb jokes. Now leave me alone please.

Oh, sorry, I didn’t realise you were special and entitled to use words the wrong way without getting called out on it. Excuse me.

I never said that, I just said thats the way I use it. If you have a problem with that, so be it. I dont care. Now can you leave me alone? I need to prepare for an 11 hour trip tomorrow morning.

My summer car like manual would be good, perhaps a driving skill that allows for auto shifting I high skill.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.