Modding Help And Possible Idea Implementation

Ok so im not good at putting my ideas into works but basically what i want to do is make a gasmask that is a SCBA PAPR Respirator that will only work with a mask and a backpack equipped kinda like how the scuba tank and snorkel works cause the scuba tank does nothing without a snorkel i have all the modeling and implementing into the game things down but i want to add this as its for an RP server im hosting and its KINDA important that i get it working in this way, now that you have read that cancer any help or ideas for implementing my idea throught a rocket plugin or game files chance is GREATLY appreciated
P.S. I know its a cancer read if you have any formatting tips please give

This wouldn’t be a Rocket plugin. What you’re describing is a workshop mod.

If you know nothing about modding I’d highly suggest reading Nelson’s official guides on Steam, as well as guides and resources of others. Including a tutorial series on how to model with Blender.

In particular I am not fully experienced with this, so it wouldn’t be a bad idea to wait for what the others have to say.

1 Like

Couldn’t you just take the snorkel and tank files, retexture them and change the oxygen loss to durability loss in deadzones?

I’m pretty sure that’s not how modding works.

@KingFrog
that may work but then how do we reset the durability?

@GreatHeroJ
I know what im describing is a workshop mod but i meant add a rocket plugin to allow the gasmask part of the papr stuff to work only if you have the 2 peices equipped

@anon95004049
im pretty sure thats how it works :expressionless:

1 Like

when you get no reply to your questions like oof
someone flag this as a necropost

no reply

Literally scrolls up to replies from 3 different people including myself

to the questions i asked on your replies not the post itself sorry for not clarifying

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.