Molt has been ego boosted (not Photoshop)

Ok molt. We all know you special.

2 Likes

im hanging hardcore

No need to hang anymore @DamercerTerker

I’ve been Ego Boosted for a bit, just decided to make it public instead of Regular so I could

ya’know

boost my ego

It worked. :wink:

5 Likes

You are all types of things, Molt.

You piss me off
You trigger me
You make me envyous
You make me weirded out
And yet you still act more classy than Eric Etebari before going to Payday con

And this is what makes me want to shoot you in the eyeballs and dance around making “blind people” jokes

4 Likes

And this is what makes me want to shoot you in the eyeballs and dance around making “blind people” jokes

That is also the type of stuff that gets you labeled as a Sociopath, so uh…coincidence?
jones1

4 Likes

Molton x Kylie.

A man can dream.
Or not, it can become true, right @Raieus?

1 Like

nO STOP RIGHT FUCKING THERE

3 Likes

Hey um… @MoltonMontro, how do i become ego boosted?

1 Like

@Yarrrr x Molt fanfic already exists and I’d prefer not having a repeat of that story’s experience.

It’s the wiki staff role

1 Like

:frowning:. my ego will forever be gone…

1 Like

3 Likes

Can’t a girl dream? XD
Because i like making new holes in people and new ways to kill and mock them. It’s what brings me joy

1 Like

Someone take me there… NOW!!!

That role (ego boosted) just has to be personally made. Because if that’s the case, then i might have some ideas :thinking:

https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/table-design-more-groups-and-subcategories-2-0/4109

Legitimate context regarding Ego Boosted above :arrow_up_small: . Technically groups can rename their stuff too, but this is quite fine atm.

1 Like

eyes
I have seen the gates of hell open.

It can.

The fanfic is going to end in two ways;
First - someone is going to have a cardiac arrest while doing it.
Second - after the sweaty action, someone dies and their body gets put in a mini fridge to slowly decompose.

Vote on one, people.

the first one. second one is too drawn out

not in any way, shape, or form affiliated with actual Molt Industries products. We do not endorse this fiction, nor are we legally responsible for any :hammer: that occurs if posted inappropriately! :slight_smile:

also

why

1 Like