My Ban Appeal

Ban wise: You arenā€™t banned from Unturned itself on Steam and wonā€™t be unless cheat software is detected on your computer. The Rocket Observatory and Discord bans are community projects and out of our discretion.

My personal opinion: From what Iā€™ve seen looking through the cheat discord server as well as images, comment records and the other people involved from your side itā€™s reasonable to think that you knew you were involved in a heavily cheating-related project, and so by the standards of the observatory and discord that constitutes a ban.

Concerning requests to cut contact with Sven/change the developer of RocketMod: Heā€™s done a fantastic job managing Rocket for the community making a lot of happy players over the past several years entirely out of his own passion for the project. I have no control over Rocket because itā€™s entirely separate from Unturned, but even if I did I would be glad to retain Sven as its developer. While itā€™s possible to bring up some examples of rude behavior on his part Iā€™m sure thatā€™s true for all of us at one point or another, and it can be especially difficult to keep a cool head when dealing with other rude comments.

11 Likes