Nelson needs to add an EULA

pretty sure if I were to use someone else’s internet then I wouldn’t be able to portforward. It’s not that hard to run/ It costs around 60$ a year for the electricity the machine uses and I can host this many servers. Thats why I think it’s ridiculous when big server networks say “they depend on donations” or what not. It’s incredibly easy to setup and host an Unturned server.

And I won’t bother with replying to the other comments as it’s just turning into political views at this point. Something I don’t wish to talk about or get caught up in.

No doubt, I even did it myself. But as said, you avoided the question, did you fund it yourself?

Figures.

figures…

Of course I fund it myself. IE pay the internet and electricity.

By donations, or by your own pocket?

After a wonderful time reading old reviews there was no p2w surge of reviews. just typical rocket complaints. which of course is understandable considering you tie p2w and rocket together on a daily basis.

I am, in no means, protecting anyone. I am only trying to show you my point of view.
I mean yeah, I can go to another server, however, it’s not fun to have P2W be the main thing. I mean, a person should have the same advantage the other person has. But because one has more money IRL, he has a huge advantage.
It’s not fun when you do double or triple the effort that the other person does, only to be outgunned because he has a bigger wallet.
I may be saying this because I’m a poor gamer, but my point still stands. Sure, i don’t have money, but why does that have to make him win over me in a fight? Again, “find another server”, it’s not fun to go from server to server finding out they’re P2W only to look for another server. I want everyone to get the exact same advantages depending on the effort and time they put into the game.
I already have a thing against kits and such (just an opinion, it’s fine if you like it), I just want the game to be as nelson says… “hardcore survival”.
I don’t want a “/kit” command to give you a weapon right off the bat. Unless you want the server to be a deathmatch, then go ahead. But as the main idea stands, if it’s survival we seek, then it’s survival we shall find. Not an easy path to greatness victory

1 Like

My own pocket of course.

That has got to be non-sustainable.

People can have jobs just saying. Its his hobby and he can shell out money for it, the problem is that others cant.

Completely agreed. Very annoying having to search around just to find a fair server.

You don’t have to search hard. It’s already in the game.
Vanilla, no cheats.

1 Like

its hardly my problem if you youre not having fun switching servers. go play one with vanilla in the name! i, meanwhile, will continue my p2w rampage.

Unlike you, some people enjoy rocketmod servers with kits, TPA, Home, and etc. Sadly as you might guess vanilla does not offer such an experience.

Same reply for the same kind of shabang

Beggars can’t be choosers.

Most, if not all, of these servers are full. Everytime i look for a vanilla server, it’s either full, or in an unwanted map

bet, i find tons with 0 players

I hate to be a bother, but where’s the fun if no one is playing in the server?

To be fair there are usually empty ones, full ones, or ones dominated by a clan. Ya gotta get into private servers. Thats the real strat.

1 Like