Not even bill nye could solve this mystery

considering the meme quality and format, I can say you’re being too merciful

2 Likes

what can i say but, your welcome

1 Like

More of I was talking about the stuff in the middle. If you want to talk about the stuff truly inside…

Well. That will be difficult as black holes break every law of physics and such. (as there are ways to generate nearly limitless power using them. Black holes are weird)

Just watch interstellar for one of those theories. (of what can happen in a black hole.)

1 Like

Make the camera move closer to the character when near a wall to prevent peeking over. Remove the free zoom and prevent aiming in whilst in third person

2 Likes

this is just a meme guys stop argueing whether we know what is in a black hole or whether you can divide by zero

2 Likes

what wall

yeah guys don’t forget
its just a “Meme”

its called intelligence

2 Likes

i dont understand what the inside of a black hole or dividing by zero has to do with the message of the meme. Also i dont believe you can divide by zero and it doesn’t just equal zero. thats beside the point though, this is an unturned forum not a maths forum

1 Like

its science, not math.

tho

Science does use math a lot

1 Like

dividing by zero is definitely math
and either way its not relevant on an unturned forum

1 Like

yea it is
science is going into everything here

Like the Science of Bullets and Guns
As well as animals

2 Likes

Stop bullying @shadowkukoy, he is just making memes

1 Like

since when were we bullying?

1 Like

Idk, you are are just taking this post too seriously

1 Like

dividing by zero, the matter in blackholes and dark matter is completely irrelevant to unturned in this circumstance.

2 Likes

who said blackholes were irrelevant to unturned :sunglasses:

1 Like

I seriously respect the courage, dedication and perseverance of your memes, and I enjoy old or bizzare formats that you use.

Keep it up. don’t let these normies discourage you.

dont let anything stop you, @shadowkukoy

hek yea i’m not a normie

i got

bready fazfuck

1 Like

ty tis very kind of you

Has the thought that maybe all this shitposting might be oversaturating the forums and steam artworks just a bit?

4 Likes

Ok

Also they don’t break any laws of physics we just don’t understand what they do. Everything except for the center makes perfect sense and follows everything Einstein said about relativity.

Yes, this is what the event horizon is, where the gravity is strong enough that EMW can’t escape, which makes perfect sense and isn’t mysterious. The only actual question about black holes is how, at the center, there can be something that has zero volume and infinite mass. How dark a black holes is isn’t special or spooky. Fun fact: It’s pitch black inside of the majority of stars, even our own sun, and only at the photosphere, where it’s not as dense, is thermal and potential (from the high pressures) energy capable of turning into EMW.

I understand that you guys would be confused about this kinda stuff, they usually don’t teach more in-depth astronomy things in early middle school.

1 Like