Not even bill nye could solve this mystery

When your average 15yo forum users become astrophysicist

1 Like

hey
vsauce
AJ here

what the feck is wrong whit the world?

humanity
personally i think all the nuclear-armed nations should come together and all nuke the world, to kill our species for the greater good of the universe

1 Like

The point im trying to make, is everyone says it doesnt exist because we havent seen one.

Perhaps I have said they do exist, (though i dont believe I did) But It makes me slightly salty myself when people consistently tell me it doesnt exist because human beings havent seen it yet, but we know they are possible.

For all we know, there could be several in our galaxy.

So now you know, Im ticked off that everyone says “It doesnt exist”

Look, Im going to put up a fight as long as they keep adding

Im just annoyed they tell me off for no proof other than a few people from a few years back, yet do the same damn thing.

You cant say something doesnt exist unless you yourself have proof it doesnt exist. And Im pretty dang sure I havent belatedly said they exist.

So yes, this is a pointless argument.

I would say its something like trying to get a religious person to not believe in a god of some sort. But that might not be entirely a correct comparison.

there’s no reasonable argument to explain why they would exist, though. All anyone can say is “well nobody knows for sure that they don’t, so I’m just as correct as you are”.

Also it’s ironic that a heated debate about the existence of wormholes happened on a shitty meme thread. like damn, can y’all shut the hell up lmao

Exactly, Until we have solid proof a wormhole exists, we can all safely say we believe in it
and that’ll be the day you laugh at us :P

Okay Good!
Your-your Theorizing!
This is crucial because people can have theory’s about this stuff, which would continue our interest in following subjects like Astronomy or History.

I can’t build a rocket with the speed of light just to search the entire Universe for one singular Wormhole
And even if i did and lived to tell the tale, nobody would believe me.

I have nothing to do while I wait for my carpool so…

I believe in God, I know there is no proof that he doesn’t exist, but I don’t care because I believe that there is one, and I now what you to procure proof that there isn’t one. (See how whack that sounds?)

If you are going off the fact that if one of the thousands of things you can plug into Einstein’s field equations and they still work, then yeah sure they are possible, but there are still a bazillion otherthings that you can plug in.

No, there isn’t any proof, only a way to solve an equation.

Thr last thing you said is correct though, as you keep having faith in something that has no proof, also at least Christian faith has the Bible as a little bit of proof :thinking:

Yes you can’t travel at the speed of light

i was being sarcastic

Edit: i’m very curious how we turned a shit meme into a debate about Black holes and wormholes and Rain Defending the shitiest meme

1 Like

Because said meme involved black holes and wormholes.

me when i see a meme about 3rd person

1 Like

can you please not turn this into your next shitposting roost? I’m getting tired of the steam artworks clogged with this and I’d rather not have to cut off another form of media.

1 Like

yes strong text

4 Likes

2 things

Marshes music is pretty good

why and how the fuck did you bring this slimey cunt of a game into this forum

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.