Pitch

Literally all my posts here have been about why we don’t need more ways to distract zombies.

I misread part of it my bad. Continue I guess

To be honest I’m getting tired of being here, @Aj_Gaming if you want to continue the argument just keep in mind I probably won’t be reading it

I guess thats a fair point.

so essentially, you mean learning the spots where you can shoot the gun, yet escape? hmmm

Yes, but do we really only need 2 thing? at the very least we could throw empty cans. (a string of cans thrown can make a LOT of noise, so say you stick some cans on a rope, and throw them as a makeshift noise maker.)

True, but nelson never said himself that we wouldnt be able to light flares and still hold them. so I guess both of us are int he wrong here.

If zombies are as dangerous as we believe, then it will be ESSENTIAL to distract them. so we would need more options, you hear? Same thing, melee weapons should most likely be your second to last option, last option should be firing a weapon, which maybe would get you killed.

fair enough.

also, you helped me thing of better things to use than rocks XD, how would you feel about throwing cans on strings? would seem relatively realistic, and probably only rocks could be used for breaking windows to make noise. sound good?

edit: didnt even see your one post.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.