Prize/Award/Trophy Weapon Demo

Comedy gold.

3 Likes

Wow! Now I want a golden frying pan

Nelson should make unturned 3 let’s play

1 Like

Hey Nelson. Will these be for modding contests too?
Some thing like the http://makearmanotwar.com competition Bohemia ran a while ago.
Different categories and each winner in each category gets a prize.
Though I think currated projects shouldn’t be able to compete because they’d clearly just win.

Also if you could make a jury for this that’d be cool.

Does a blimp count as a weapon

3 Likes

I want chewing gum to count. Hopefully, rockets and such (aoe explosives in general) work properly with it. Be a shame if explosive arrows and frag mags couldn’t cause this.

7 Likes

what the fuck danaby

1 Like

fucking

arroes

3 Likes

molt, you have disappointed us.

a a a a
r r r r
r r r r
o o o o
e e e e
s s s s

Mobile is a blessed curse.

Fixed, so now y’all stop derailing. :slight_smile: This is an obviously important discussion.

imo, it looks better w/ the black. The gold/bronze/silver “accents” (bit more than just an “accent” but, nonetheless) look better than just a solid gold/bronze/silver weapon.

don’t forget molt we have edit history
it’ll silently hit you like an arroe
this is a shit joke

was the first most OP missile program the turbo-sled offroaders from devtest?

I see you are a man of culture.

:point_right::sunglasses::point_right:

VERY SHINY YES, ME LIKEY!

filer text because the forums won’t let me just post the above because it’s “Not a complete sentence”

then just do <lolsugmawhatagain>

In case you guys missed it, the new update adds a ragdoll effect you can craft with your salvaged materials.

Also, community-ran events are able to use the gold/bronze/silver trophy gun skins as awards too, if they ask.

6 Likes

Gonna work on getting those for my favorite weapojs

noice weapojs

I honestly think this might be the most fun thing since curated maps came into the spotlight. I’m looking forward to future contests and seeing what people make