Reasons scaling is useful

just take a look and see.

Now how bout all yall that are saying scaling is terrible talk back to dis.

2 Likes

I think that if you make a modified model, you can do the same thing, but with less of an impact on performance. Haven’t really tried it TBH, that’s just what I’ve heard.

1 Like

It’s not about what you can make out of it, it’s just terrible regarding performances

Custom objects > scaling

3 Likes

It’s funny because with scaling objects (especially with multiple making up a compound object) it can kill your performance.

This post is trying to argue something that is just objectively wrong. It’s like saying the world’s flat. It’s not.

Custom objects > Scaling and compound objects.

There’s only a few very, very specific situations where you might want to scale an existing object, and generally that’s something like a boulder, or something to work as a wall that doesn’t look out of place. Scaling a crate or whatever else just looks off.

Stop trying to defend this “point”.

2 Likes

I never said scaled objects were better than custom objects, you’ve just been assuming that every time you respond to me. Yes I said I wasnt gonna make custom objects for my own map, but I never said scaled objects were better, I just said that some people dont want custom objects, alright?

What on earth is that in the 8th picture?

i think it’s supposed to be some sort of mech walker

squints eyes

ehhhh…still super duper hard to see…and what is it even made of?

i’unno fuckin’ parking blocks

I thought EZ would have posted this.

Art xD
Looks good tho
As well as the lava pic and the broken lab thingamajig

nope… its not XD. Its used with Hawaiis metal beam object. Actually thats probably better than road blocks in some places… welp better go change stuff up to optimize it.

Its a teleport of sorts, Like Maybe they set it to the wrong teleport location and well, it caused some damage xd. I dunno xd

Find Ill post a version in the full light that ISNT partially taken apart XD

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.