Safehouse system

Nelson never said any of that. All he did was say that there will be more survival aspects, but PvP obviously stays.

You can make an alt account on steam and download unturned right?
And now your alt account has extra inventory space because of the safehouse right?
So now your alt is stronger because it has its own safehouse

There wont be slots in 4.0/2, and it takes 10 minutes, which is longer than instantly with a built in safehouse feature

Yes but that person still has extra space then they would without the feature, so it still makes alts stronger and more abusable

Being different (in your case implementing a bad feature) for the sake of being diffrent is never a good thing. Being derivative isnt necessarily a bad thing either, as long as you are improving on existing concepts, which unturned is clearly doing in 4.0. The only game you could actually compare it to is dayz, because its the only multiplayer zombie survival game even close to comparable in terms of success

10/10 Ad hominem example nice one

What? Its going to be harder, but the beta is going to be pvp only so get ready for that. Also every good multiplayer survival game has pvp in it, because thats the most interesting part about the apocalypse, because everyone wants to think about what they would do without rules or society. And also hunting for loot is a good thing lol

Yes but it looks like you dont want to address any criticism

5 Likes

Maybe it’s not him who cant read

1 Like

Look, people think it’s a bad idea and we are criticizing you. We want to REMOVE unraidable vaults, NOT EXPAND them.

1 Like

Not sure why you quoted my post for that message, nor why there’s emphasis on “gold.” But since you did reply to me directly, yeah, I guess?

Implementing something officially doesn’t fix an issue. People don’t have a problem with the effort making alts (or buying Gold, if that’s what they choose to buy and use it for). People have a problem with unraidable storages that encourage PvP by removing risk, and preventing loss and struggle.

I don’t think it’s worth being in Unturned II officially. It’d be a bit better if it had some use for single-player, but I still wouldn’t personally support it.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

4.0 will not have doc like gold. Only access to the official servers.

An alt account is a severe exploit that revolves around having multiple Steam accounts, which is against Steam ToS. To compare this to something that would be a vanilla feature in Unturned II is not only ridiculous, but plain stupid.

Wasn’t saying it was a ripoff, I was saying that it is reflective of an entirely different genre of games that Unturned is far, far away from. The mechanic you’ve described is found far more often in shooters and action based/PvP centric games.

I’d recommend taking your own advice.

4 Likes

tldr: This literally eliminates the need for building bases, which is one of the core mechanics of Unturned.

This needs to be elaborated on.

So you basically play as a group and can’t share loot? What’s the point then?

How would an NPC give the player the safezone key if this is a client side mechanic…?

Reputation (ATM) is too hard to grow to matter for upgrades to anything. Unless you just go running around with dressings and healing everyone.

Sorry what

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.