Scarier zombies

please tell me what you mean? I think you know what I meant when I said less scary.
Also, I don’t want any different to the physical face of the zombie, just some nice enhancements.

Torn dirty clothes, that’s okay with me, but the derpy faces they have are cute. They still freak me out when they sneak up on me though. How scary something is depends on your ability to deal with the thing. If you’re a zombie slayer extraordinaire then no amount of zombies would scare you. If you’re a fledgling survivor, even the most adorable zombie is scary cause your chances of dying or being gravely injured by it are high.

2 Likes

Maybe zombies can do more than just walk? Idk.

Like, maybe when they are alerted they can sprint or run at a more faster pace. Or maybe just change the animation so it looks more scary, like hunch their backs a little bit, more apparent shambling during movement. Sprinters being more perhaps unpredictable and just frightening similar how to The Ring woman just crawls, but faster.

Perhaps they can grab you when you are attacked from behind turning you towards them, adding more jumpy scary moments, maybe they can be shot during such, as well as crawlers capable of dragging or tripping you down.

Maybe they can carry weapons, or guns, but can only swing them and maybe throw them if capable. Which they can drop.

Different appearances based on locations, “Infected” aka those bitten and turn can look mangled and torn, those “Risen” can be emancipated or near skeletal in appearance, or maybe walking dirty bones, “Made” can look almost unscathed and naked, with no wounds, but bloodied in their hands and mouths.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.