Should we as a Community help make the OST for Unturned 4.x?

New update:
Orchestral is the way to go.
I mean, just listen to this:

It sounds so much cleaner and better than the original, and it even pulled off a bass drop. IN AN ORCHESTRA.

An orchestra just adds so much depth and emotion and feeling into a work of music, take for example Two Steps From Hell.

Anyways, with that being said, if the UII main theme isn’t going to be orchestra, then I’m going to start sending people to Siberia.

???

Sounds like the trailer to a dramatic live action movie.

Alright, let’s get an orchestra into the studio where Nelson does his sound recording. Oh wait, that’s his kitchen.

1 Like
no

The best part about the song is meg whites drumming, because of how primal it is, which is the “bass drop” that you are talking about. Just having a really boring crescendo kind of ruins it imo, along with the lack of any kind of pluckiness that makes the bass line as good as it is in the original. t. Someone who listens to an ungodly amount of music (ask me for music suggestions if you want lol)

Also pretty sure nelson would have to pay for it even if its a free cover, but I dont know how copyright works that well.

1 Like

I hope we will have a great soundtrack for Unturned II , it deserve it

Yes. Orchestral works great, even when you throw in some electronica in it like Hans Zimmer.

I must say, orchestra makes it more dramatic and historical than bland.

Another example. In singleplayer, the main theme needs to come on in the background, just like what I personally find to be one of the best finale sequences ever made.

The music, the dialogue, the slow-mo deadeye, and the way the protagonist just wades slowly through the snow shooting everyone he sees is just…perfect.

Here’s the theme just in case you like it just as much as I do.

What a little bit of orchestra can do.

Sorry comrad but nothing beats this

1 Like

Agreed

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

PSX_20181114_091131

1 Like

Ayyee

Is that CINAMMON I SEE IN HIS RAMEN

While I really like the idea of the community making some songs for the ost, they really, really shouldn’t make the whole soundtrack. I really think we should get a pro to atleat lay the ground work.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.