Steam Community Immigration

Demons you say? I think I have you covered there.

(From Steam discussions, to Papers please memes, to music; never change SDG Forums, never change.)

not what i meant but i don’t have the energy to continue the joke so

Your turning off my life support here. Hope fromvile has a good hospital, i need at least 3 bandages rapped around my arm, and two vaccines.

I love that game.

Well, the “steamies” have cutted our supply lines by sabotaging transport routes, so we expect a strong shortage of meds in less than a week.

You’re pretty screwed up, Merc.

This is your fault @Pork, all you had to do was to manage the border!

@Pesticide pick the right paperwork next time!

@RedCo you were supposed to guard the southern tower, but you’ve dicided to play musician… You’re a shame for Forumville!

GAWD NULSUN PRUTEKT US FROM “STEAMIES”

They do not show me their papers, and I lack the actual ability to detain them, Molt and Yarr are the ones we trust with that.

Yawn
You do realize that I have landmines planted in that area, right?

You do realize they avoid them easily with their fucking stupid 360-no-scopes and Fortnite dances, RIGHT??

@Pork you’ve just relied on the 2 ppl who were about to hang you… Really?

Our sweet home is doomed.

Ah, but you see, everyone tries to be a FaZe MLG tryhard but ends up failing horribly and we all know Fortnite players can’t do shit, as evidenced by that one blue haired degenerate.

Hanging? What is this act of treachery? I work my butt off day and night on this forum and this is my thanks?

/s

I think I got the reference?

1 Like

Well I guess it has come to this…

Now everybody just loses the grip.

Takes Zubek back from rack

Now I’ll go steal all Amsterdam’s weed. Good luck with the ville n’ stuff.

the un migration pact part yeah

Aww, phew. At first i thought that you stopped him from making DEVLOGS.

1 Like

that’s what paperwork said

I cant control what HR does

Aaaayyy LMAO

Actually you know what HR is funnier

The 50th wave is coming, and it’s the guys who get angry because another guy doesn’t update an id list anymore.

/s