The Almighty RPG

Let’s play an RPG. Meh there aren’t really any rules, just think of it as text-based skyrim.

I’ll start it off.

Codian used “Swiftness Potion”!
Codian used God Bless.
The pretty little clouds retreat in fear of being painted…

3 Likes

King frog uses a crossbow to shoot codian swiftness potion of of his hands (because king frog is a jerk)

1 Like

IDK what happened, it posted 3 of the same thing even though I typed it once :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Codian turns to KingFrog and mockingly whips out 3 more swiftness potions, and a copy of Minecraft as a shield.

Codian has challenged KingFrog to a duel.

King frog declines politely, and hops away, but leave behind a magical line in the dirt, which no one is allowed to cross.

1 Like

Codian is puzzled by the situation. He cracks open a cold one and waits for more scrubs to join the game and for him to spawnkill.

suddenly, his cold one manages to catch on fire… somehow.
A challenger aproaches. (also, did you get this idea cause I said we should make an rpg post ont hat other post? XD)

2 Likes

King frog uses NEEEERD. It’s very effective at delet-ing the hot cold one from existence.

1 Like

Pesky uses Slime Dunk and flatens to heal

1 Like

i heal for 20

1 Like

AJ used laugh. Its highly effective.

2 Likes

Pesky uses Slime Summon and summons Minions For Aj, Its Effective

1 Like

AJ gives tophat 100 gold coins. Tophat… absorbs them? Tophats overall strength increases.

2 Likes

Pesky thanks Aj for the gift and spares his life

1 Like

AJ walks away, then explodes into a fireball then teleports. AJ used gather rails from abandoned mineshafts to make a minecart track.

2 Likes

AJ encounters Fire bat. AJ used Ice throw. Its highly effective

2 Likes

AJ found slime staff, AJ teleports to pesky and offers to sell it to him.

2 Likes

(im afk for 1 hour)

2 Likes

(just drop it near me)

2 Likes

AJ drops slime staff by Pesky. AJ realises that hes basically alone now. AJ wanders off.

2 Likes