The next 3.0 update?

no use in updating my map, it died with horde mode rip

There’s a tag that separates mods based on their Unity version, just like how a lot of games have tags for various game versions or expansions.

1 Like

a lot of old but good mods can’t be updated because people lost access to their files, really worried about this update tbh

Those people can just datamine the unity.3ds.
Then remake the mod.

1 Like

Image result for sergeant hoagie chowder

Sergeant Hoagie says:

You can never have a good update
but god damn do i hate my life

wait so the tank mods were stolen from sketchfab?
is there any proof of it?

Look around on sketchfab. Plus the fact that they look nothing like Unturned’s art style.

Art style is hardly a valid reason to assume something is stolen.

Regardless, if we’re talking about k1lter’s tank mods, I had checked myself a few days ago and all of the models appear to have been made by him. I cannot find any models on Sketchfab that he would have stolen, and Vakhtang.Amelekhin is his account.

None of which is relevant to the original topic to begin with. If someone on the Workshop is infringing on the copyright of someone else, then that person should be directly notified so that they can report the Workshop submission if they so choose.

I have no doubts that there’s content on the Steam Workshop that is infringing on other people’s copyrights. However, this discussion is pretty unacceptable. Don’t bash other community members, especially if we’re going to be basing these claims on personal assumptions that we aren’t going to immediately back it up.

I’ve had no issues (thus far) with updating the Bunker Arena assets.

2 Likes

If someone makes a tank model on the workshop and its an actually good model, its bound to share similarities with another dude’s model of the same exact tank somewhere else on the internet

1 Like

I don’t know if the tank mods were stolen, I have however seen a multitude of mods in the past year that look exactly like stuff on sketchfab.