UK Map Sneak Preview

ahh okay, well if you could do that, I would love it… because SOMEHOW, nobody on the whole workshop has ever made proper light assets other than spyjack and that one guy who doesnt update his mod, where its still the old light things xd

+1

Can’t wait to play it, if my computer can handle it.

Ikr. Fortunately I know a guy some people with serious rigs, who would probably let me atleast try the map.

thanks @TylerExists @anon24515308 I’m trying to make the map be as lag free as possible while still maintaining a decent level of detail, but of course it is still an insane size map, so there will be inevitable lag issues. one thing I’m trying is reducing the number of water volumes, which made maps like Hawaii and Germany so lag intensive.

EDIT: sorry for the necro didn’t realize they said that 3 days ago

1 Like

its not a necro XD this is your own post, dont consider it a necro unless its several months old xd

1 Like

I love it, just the perfect mix of biomes. Hey if you ever plan to add weapons, I could help. Just please don’t release broken weapons like the Greece release.

thanks! I plan on releasing weapons, but I have another person I know doing them, so I don’t know of what quality they will be released.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.