Unturned 4 - Battle Royale Mod

Pickup truck sneak peek :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Excellent job with the models, but I’m slightly thrown off by the bit of visible noise in your images. Not sure if that’s your screen or something.

1 Like

It is the Blender’s ambient occlusion, with a low value, that’s why it is so noisy.

1 Like

It’s Blender’s default render with pretty low amount of samples which results in this weird noise. Since it’s just a quick sneakpeek and the model has no textures as of right now I decided to take the pictures in Blender :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added hood, battery and engine. Also some minor changes :slight_smile:
That’s probably it until there’s more details about cars!

7 Likes

Try and curve out some parts.

The model looks nice but the wheels I think are to small comparing to the vehicle.

3 Likes

I love when this thread gets updated, Always love to see progress on this mod. Keep it up broskis

1 Like

I would really enjoy some zip lines , flying vehicles could be a thing too .
Maybe instead of invisible forcefield there could be a toxic gas , maybe bombing zone …
Good job tho

Zip lines would be a cool thing, if the base stuff is ready I’ll definitely try to add these if these are not in original game :slight_smile:
Flying vehicles will be added to larger maps - maybe the first map will have one or two tops.

1 Like

Small update on the development:

I haven’t made any progress last month as I’ve been busy moving to another city (which is pretty far away from my home town) because of a new job. We’ve moved in last Sunday but we still have to clean the flat and set everything up. Also since the new job is pretty demanding I have to spend some time learning new things in my free time - which I usually would spend making this mod :stuck_out_tongue:

It will probably take a month or two but after that amount of time I’m fairly sure I’ll have a pretty clear view on my future and perspectives and I will be able to continue with the mod development :slight_smile:

See you until then!

7 Likes

I’m back - well, kinda.

Twitch

Texturing the vehicle I made some time ago.

@update

Here’s the truck with colors!

9 Likes

That looks fucking great. Just make the tire and tire rim bigger. The trunk should be black with some kind thing as a normal map, and the taillights look strange

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah - the black trunk looks waaay better. I changed the tires a bit although I dont feel like making them bigger.

lookin real nice

1 Like

Wait. Are you the guy who made the… Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Uhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuhhhh… maybe?

1 Like

Heh

Quick&short stream!

oof, I missed it

ya know, you should record it then upload it to youtube