Unturned's Popularity

found a graph so I put it with some updates

3 Likes

it kinda got large online drops today since gameplay didnt changed for 3 years and hype fuel burned right in 2017

Nice.

Any predictions for 4.0 alpha and unturned ll release?

I love Unturned, and looking at this chart makes me reflect upon all of the great times I’ve had in Unturned and all of the friends I have made. This chart however, brings us the irrefutable fact that Unturned 3.x is dying. Unturned 3.x had a good run for 3 years, and I can say it was full of excitement and joy.

Personally speaking, I think Unturned 4.x will attract many more followers than 2.x & 3.x. Maybe that’s just the hype talking, but for Unturned 4.x there never has been another game quite like it, the art-style, the zombies, and the community, all form a beautifully tightly knit bond, that will not bend nor break.

I think there would be like 75% of old players (from 2.0 or 3.0 Beta) who will test Unturned II. They will see another Unturned on the steam store, so…

Maybe they would stay on it compared to version 2.0 or 3.0

I don’t think getting more players is a huge priority, but a big and popular YouTuber playing Unturned could really make it a huge community. Sure, Fudgy, P9nda, and all of those people are great; but imagine if you got some big Fortnite YouTuber once Fortnite dies (if ever) or they get tired of click baiting 9 year olds.

Regardless, Unturned II will definitely bring a lot more attention to Unturned, whether I or II.

Yeah I agree specially for the KOs, players should have more smart actions

Fortnite is already on it’s way out, so don’t worry about that :wink:

But yes, having a huge following would be nice, but that attracts good and bad alike.

1 Like