What game got you into gaming?

Unturned was one of the first games that really like got me into steam and its games

2 Likes

me 2 i remember playing it after i saw Entak play whit it the good old days

GTA SA its still a good game

Trackmania Nations ESWC

wrong answer buddy retard

C&C Renegade. 4 childhood and 4 life

The first game I would actually no life was age of empires 2.

I had played games before that though

Meanwhile 2 months laterā€¦

1 Like

The first Sonic the hedgehog game and Super Mario World.

Edit: Holy shit that guy did a big necro

Flash games?

First game I remember was probably Pokemon on my gameboy advanced. First actual PC game I grinded was ā€œWarrockā€ - a free 2 play, pay 2 win shooter. Looking back at it I dont understand how I was able to invest that much time into it lol

For me it was the Nintendo 64 playing the original Rainbow Six, and I enjoyed the tactics and competitive shooter aspect of it, and ever since Iā€™ve always played skill based games. But then I liked how people made epic scenes in Unity which got me into map making for games (Unturned).

Patricians choice. The first game I vividly remeber playing was Mario 64 in our local hardware stores kids area. Started of with Ataris ā€œBalanceā€ and Ubisofts ā€œSettlers 2: The next generationā€ on PC and NFS: Carbon and Disney Pixars Ratatouille on our PS2 after that.

The OG Counter Strike. I just like how simple the game is.

NFS Carbon was one of my favorite games for my xbox, grew up on the Midtown Madness series too

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.