What will happen to Gold member?

I have boutgh Gold cause I like the game will I keep my Gold DLC in 4.x ?

You will keep your gold membership for 3.x and 2, Nobody really knows what will happen to your gold in 4.x though, because it is a seperate game in your library.

It’s a separate game. No one’s Gold DLC will be saved no matter your reason for your purchase.

There may be special things for gold members, but who knows.

so everyone who wants to have Gold in 4 have to buy it again if there will be one

Right now nobody really knows if 4.x will have Gold in the first place.

Let’s hope Gold owners get special candy that heals 100% of food and water when you spawn

3 Likes

I think there will be some official maps DLCs but the game itself will have to be payed.

There probably won’t be Gold Membership in 4.x. Well that is if it being a paid game was official.

There is going to be one.Got this from a dev blog.My current plan is for Unturned 4.x to be FREE without any in-game purchases/cosmetics/skins, aside from the exception of a Premium pass that grants access to Official Servers. (Server hosting is expensive, so it would not be feasible to have official servers available for a purely free game.) This means also that 4 will be completely separate from 3 in Steam, which I think makes sense considering they’re going to be such different games.

1 Like

There will be a premium feature

That is a “Premium Pass” for server access. There is no mention of a Gold Upgrade anywhere there except for this one part that you actually omitted:

I’m curious to hear your thoughts on this and any other feedback! I’m also definitely planning to have some sort of status benefit + discount for existing Gold members.

And all that last part says is that current existing gold members might have a small little “benefit” (there’s not enough information to really know exactly what that implies) and a discount to the server pass. Might.

Furthermore, that devlog was posted after all these comments about the Gold upgrade were asked and discussed, and there was no possible way anyone could have known that. There was very little reason to revive this thread with (very little) information gathered after the fact.

1 Like

You do realize than Nelson confirmed that Unturned II is gonna be free, right ?

You do realize that was said 2 MONTHS AGO AND PEOPLE KEEP REPLYiNG ON A DEAD THREAD? yeah.

2 Likes

Well, shit…

I actually want to buy Gold again. I don’t mind giving more support to the dev :smiley: (Just realized someone brought up a dead thread, dammit)

1 Like

thank you for the information
it’s not as if premium wasn’t announced back then

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.