What would you like to see the most out of 4.0?

With the last point I 100% agree, I dont wanna survive in a wasteland with people throwing dollars out of their hat or something, it makes the mood go off from the “super serious survival” into like “hehe, that guy has a hat with money comin out of it, oh what this a zombie? hehe… screams while being eaten alive

1 Like

Just so you know, the comment you replied to was over a year old.

Fortunately immersion-breaking cosmetics have been largely ruled out by Nelson since then, though a huge economy rework is up and coming for UII.

1 Like

You stalking me now?

1 Like

It’s not stalking, it’s responding to new activity. Welcome to the SDG Forums, you’ll get used to it.

Since you likely don’t know, up until the end of the summer I was one of the 3 most active users in the SDG Forums (and I’m still a prominent user today). Now, I still lurk frequently, I just don’t make suggestion posts as often anymore.

Edit: just so we’re clear, I’m not trying to be condescending at all. I’m just stating that I frequent the forums and critique just as often.

1 Like

Well let me ease your life so you dont have to respond to any more of my “useless” statements or whatever…

1 Like

bro, if your gonna get mad at a guy for giving you reasonable criticism, you shouldnt be here.

1 Like

My God. Nelson actually replied.

1 Like

You act surprised, but it’s nothing new.

3 Likes

Not only that, you’re at least 500 centuries late

3 Likes

the most out of 4.0 im looking forward to is another enjoyable game i can dump 1800 hours into that actually stays the way its meant (as in a survival game and not just a gunfest, you know how everyone wants it to be)

1 Like

Having a large amount of guns is fine, but obviously we need to make them at around Unturned 2.2.5 Beta levels of rarity.

1 Like

how many times has this post been necroed now?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.