What would you like to see the most out of 4.0?

i do blame them

i blame them very, very much

also @MoltonMontro coolio

Sarcasm :thinking: ?

1 Like

By removing story elements your destorying siradys career

3 Likes

Of course.

2 Likes

eurobeat plays

multitrack drifting

3 Likes

I think this will be easier to achieve since itā€™d have to be done from scratch again, yes? Easier to get everything down pat from the start, since Nelson should have a fairly good idea at what he would like for an Editor by now.

This is what Iā€™m most excited about for 4.0, and not just in relation to the editor. Now that Nelson can go back and add everything from scratch, heā€™ll fix so many bugs, exploits, and optimization issues. Everything will be much cleaner, and much more flexible.

1 Like

Maps from 3.0 maybe possibly able to be carried over.

1 Like

I feel like Iā€™m the only one who disagrees with this. Since 4.0 is practically (or maybe literally) itā€™s own game in itself, it should have itā€™s own maps, while 3.0 has theirs. The only exception being maybe another PEI Remastering. Besides, carrying maps over probably wont be possible if Nelson switches to UE4.

1 Like

the only map returning i agree with is PEI

since PEI being remastered is basically a running gag at this point

100% agree. Although, the community is the reason PEI came to 3.0. We had to chose between it or Canada, and PEI won.

2 Likes

Running joke or not, I really would like a PEI remastered. Especially if we go to UE4

Man, I just really miss 2.0 PEI. Thereā€™s that one workshop map that has similar building layout, closer lighting, much more similar to the original, itā€™s great. A remastered PEI to better suit 4.0 would be amazing, but name aside, would it really be PEI? Theseusā€™s paradox, yā€™know?

Russia 2.0 would be cool.

a danaby boss

1 Like

Clothes Hangers-Work like plaques and rifle racks and it is meant for clothes but I donā€™t know if you can limit that or not

Clothes Lines- Same thing just much bigger

Ironing Boards- This isnā€™t really meant to have any purpose just like the washing machines. Would be cool to have in the game

Irons- Same purpose as Ironing Boards

Suitcases. A cool design that works like crates and lockers. You can place it down and store stuff inside.

Forks and Spoons- We have knives in game but it is like nobody ever used forks and spoons. Maybe the zombies ate them? I think this would be cool to add because I would love to run around with a spoon and kill someone :smiley:

Coral Reefs-Iā€™ve been to hawaii and there were some coral reefs (depending on where you go) I think this would be cool to add and then you can add fish so we can actually see them and they can swim around harmless.

Sharks-This might be harder to do, IDK, but if it was done I think it would be cool because right now the only threat of the water is drowning and only a noob drowns really. With sharks, it would create a fun way to get a food source and a struggle to kill.

Underwater Caves-On the topic of underwater things, we have buildings underwater, but I would love underwater caves that you can swim through and explore.

Proper Cemetery and Coffins- So right now all the cemeteries are pretty small and dinky. I think it would be cool to add a big cemetery with some coffins uncovered in the ground and you can hide in them. You can open and close the lid like the door function.

Keys for Doors- So we have handcuff keys which open handcuffs, but I would LOVE to have keys that can open a new door. I donā€™t know how this would work if you lose the key, maybe it might just be a side thing and you can open the door the same way

Flamethrowers-So we have fire breathing zombies in the game but I think we could utilize the effect and sound of the zombie and make it into a flamethrower. I know I would use this to kill somebody.

Fire Grenades- Another zombie we have is the fire zombie which explodes with fire when you kill it. We could make this smaller and more compact and use the effect of this and turn it into a ā€œFire Grenadeā€. I would love to play with this in the game.

Mirrors- Self explanatory and it is place able

Compasses- We have the compass which says your direction. (idk if it is rocket or not) but this would be cool to have in game.

Thermometers- Not really needed but fun to have.

Water to water slides. So with waterfalls, I feel like there might be a way to add water to water slides. Idk if you can or not but would be super cool.

Footwear- I never see my player flinch when he steps on something sharp even though he is barefoot. Would love to have footwear.

Blinds for windows- Could work like blindfolds but different effect and stuff. One way glass could work like this too

Safes-Like lockers but different look

DSR 50 Sniper Rifle. It is a german sniper rifle. Would suit well with the new map.

MG34 Machine Gun- German Machine Gun

(Maybe just some more weapons in Unturned in general)

Headphones- Work like stereos but you can wear on your head

Watches-Tell the time so you know when it will become night/day

Treadmills- Just another thing which can be fun to have, maybe in a gym? If it could work that would be GREAT but iā€™m fine with it not working.

1 Like

There are a lot of small things that would be really cool, but performance optimisations would be number 1 for me. The game is very inconsistent fps wise, and often dips quite low, even on decent PCs.

A car overhaul would also be nice, wiht cars consisting of smaller parts and not spawning complete with you needing to fix it up for it to properly work. Building on cars should be changed a lot, and instead you craft improvements, like a protected windshield (still little holes in it, and while installed maybe no third person?), extra armour, or storage.

Third person as of right now is also kinda a problem, with it basically having no downsides and just being a straight upgrade when shooting. On foot this isnā€™t a big deal, but in a car it is pretty overpowered, as you can simply cover the thing in plates and crates and whatnot and be invincible while still seeing everything.

Trains would amazing as well, like pre spawned ones on preexisting railroads that you might have to fix up

Also making guns more customisable and fixable would be cool, with durability playing a larger role, and individual parts also taking durability, but that could quickly get annoying and overly complex.

Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Suspension. Suspension. Suspension.

And if possible suspension tuning, Iā€™m turning my RP server into a Pimp My Ride episode.

1 Like

Vehicles do actually have suspension

1 Like

you know what I meant.