What would you like to see the most out of 4.0?

Yeah, that’s going to take up to much space. I really like it though.

3 Likes

Cant wait for the weapons xD and i hope the Building system will be better.

1 Like

I want footprint on grass, dirt, snow and sand!

2 Likes

Sidecar motorcycles that can carry 3 people would be cool.

3 Likes

Elaborating on what i said on Molton’s post:

I’d like to see different terrain having different speeds.

A few examples:

Running through crops would be slower then running on a road.

Walking up a hill would be more difficult then walking vertically.

I’d imagine something like…

Crops --> Normal Grass —> Dirt Road —> Pavement/sidewalks

5 Likes

I’d also like to be able to set a custom sound to each terrain, so it all sounds nice.

3 Likes

That’d be interesting as well. It would make stealth account for a lot of things (finally), and people would have to be cautious before just sprinting in to a situation.

2 Likes

Inst ed of adding npc bandits or things like that add more passive hazards like food rotting without proper refrigeration yes i know theirs Durability but its really sadly untouched if it would change over time it would add alot more meaning guns possibly jamming as they went under a certain durability percentage would be interesting and could be unique to each gun and give another angle on what you choose as your weapon also medical equipment like pills degrade if not refrigerated same with morphine and ect granted very slowly but none the less effects how well they work its things like this which i belive would heavly improve the survival aspect of the game other then the main threat just being zombies and players

2 Likes

good opion

2 Likes

I like this, you just need to work on your forrmating.

2 Likes

inb4 unturned fallout map

1 Like

I want to see ability to move from one location to other. Like you can move from Washington to Yukon On car/plane, then from Yukon to Pei/Hawaii only on plane.

2 Likes

Brick rigs’ suspension is a really good idea, maybe simulate it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybye For tougher zombies Military zombies have a increase damage and health than they do now? I like your idea as having harder zombies at military locations would make it more challenging to get your hands on the good stuff

2 Likes

Maybye You could have the option of having a speedometers or the little bars so that its not taking up to much space on your screen?

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion i forgot to use the replying system or something idk this was a while ago

1 Like

the Danaby boss thing wasn’t a reply to anything it was to start my own discussion

2 Likes

still a bad idea though

2 Likes

The things I want to see In Unturned 4.x

Vehicles

The driving physics were nasty in 3.x. If you werent driving on flat land then you couldnt drive at all.
I would like to see a giant improvment on the driving physics that allows you to drive on other terrian other than flat land such as moutains.

Editor

In 3.x I think that a lot more players would of created maps for the community if it was a little bit easier.

I think for 4.x it should be easier to make maps in the editor by having a system that could randomly generate terrain, materials, roads, and furnish houses with windows, furniture etc.

I have really high hopes for Unturned 4.x nelson :smiley:

4 Likes

I don’t want to be that guy, but this post has been dead since October.

At least you actually tried adding something to the discussion though.

5 Likes