What would you say is a minimum 'playable' FPS for you?

I can run unturned at 30, witch hurts, as I’m used to 60.

20 fps is a working potato’s main goal, but lagging starts below 30 fps. I can play at 20 which is awesome, but at 30 fps you won’t have any lagging problems.
I’m stuck between 20 and 30, can you please add a 25 fps option? :thinking:
I’m very used to play at 60fps but 30fps is fine for any game, 60 fps is just an

Unturned 3.0 is mostly a fast based pvp game-30 fps
Single-player 10 fps is just as good.

My pc is a lime with cables sticked into it (I couldn’t find a lemon)

4 months later

cough

20 fps is fine for me.

For me, It’s usually 30 fps.

20 fps isn’t computed with 100+ ping servers well enough.

Personality I’m just a little startled that some people believe really they need 60 fps to play games.

1 Like

“but muh smoothness”

begins listing useless graphical fanciness they can’t live without

1 Like

Ya know, when I first got my computer I could run unturned at 100 fps at Max graphics. Then I downloaded a whole bunch of stuff, and now’s it’s super slow xd

Maybe it was 50 fps, I dunno

Well, I don’t mean to brag, but in SINGLE player I can run 450 fps Max settings, but alas in multiplayer the max I can get on a normal server is 120. (On a freezzer PvP max inf server it bounces from 30-60) [which actually shows how taxing unturned in multiplayer is]

15 fps on my old PC, but right now 55 is unplayable.

Lol, now I see my suffering…

I used to play a ton of Unturned at 3-25 FPS because I just liked the game so much. Now that I get a crispy clean 60FPS PvP battles are instantly winnable. 3-25 FPS is playable, but to win the game or do anything major by yourself 60FPS is a requirement

1 Like

I personally dont want to play games with under 60 fps. I used to play games with 20-30 fps all the time but since I switched to 144hz and a better setup, I never ever want to go back to that anymore. Considering 50 fps as “lags” might be complaining on a high level but thats how I feel. Also has to do with the fact that I record my gameplay in 60 fps and want to provide the best video quality possible.

how can someone vote for 10? Mad respect to you guys, I couldnt do that.

I played Unturned at 17 fps and I thought it was smooth. Now if I play at 17 fps it’s like watching stop motion animations.

1 Like

smh

2 Likes

You know it

This topic was automatically closed 25 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.