What's makes a map "Enjoyable". At least in your opinion

I didn’t said that there was one tho.

I was saying that it wouldn’t made much sense to have any nearby.

I like maps that aren’t as gray and full of washed out colors. Russia is the most washed out you should get imo

Just a thought, but when you misspell the name of a country that’s largely called the same in most languages and instead write the name of an infectious fungus, it’s pretty hilarious.

1 Like

:smirk: of the utmost importance…

1 Like

a washing machine

2 Likes

Plenty of hidden areas, it’s always interesting to find a random unmarked camp in the dense woods. Some standing stones in the middle of a clearing. Just anything for those offroad travels.

At least 1 big city and maybe another 2-3 smaller ones. Those locations like S7 are kinda weird…much rather have a random crash somewhere with gear than a single facility, just fits better I dunno.

Good bodies of water, doesn’t really have to connect to anything, just water…maybe a pond or lake? Something like the “doughnut” in Washington. (Top-Left of the map)

You be so right though my dude XD

a wilderness region for an “off the grid” experience

i don’t know why i like this so much

I agree to some extent, I like the idea of Scorpion 7, but i feel that putting it so close to the town Everett with having a little space (kind of like a gas station by a highway exit and shops) it just really doesn’t belong there and feels odd. I feel that it should be more remote than next to a town.

I liked how it was done in yukon.

1 Like

correction
it’s actually a dryer.

“Nobody is really sure where these came from, but there are rumors of a “dryer bombardment division” on the lookout for zombies.”

1 Like

what dryer? you mean to say I can’t have washing machines in peace? You had to assume i was meaning a dryer??? i meant a washing machine :rage:

1 Like

The content inside map. If it looks nice has decent spawns, then hell yea im playing it

1 Like