Which site will you use more?

Which part of the Steam Discussions does everyone hate? Is it the constant ‘optimise now’ threads in General or the nazism in Other?

Just the really immature/young community in general. Bad grammar, 70% of all posts being “optimize the game” or the identical “unturned crashes/doesn’t load” posts that exist because they don’t know how to find solutions in previous posts of the same question, shit-posting, suggestions in the suggestions mega-thread that most people would agree are really bad, many things.

I like to browse both subreddit and this site. I don’t restrain myself to anything. :slight_smile:

As Trojaner already said, this Forum here.

I think I’m mainly going to use this forum. I will still frequently try to check everywhere unturned players might be posting though :smiley:

3 Likes

I have to be honest, once I found out about this forum, my use of the Unturned Reddit has declined, not just that though, but the reddit seems to be headed in the direction of the Steam Forums, which we all know isn’t the best.

1 Like

We need to do something to revive it. I remember first coming to reddit, I never want to lose that place. /r/unturned will always have a place in my heart.

But I do have to agree with you.

1 Like

Yeah, it honestly is really sad, that place was in the forefront of finding new stuff in the game files, most known community members had their start there, by now it’s just a dumping ground for half assed let’s plays/sketches and crash reports which after two seconds of searching shows, do infact have a solution.

Im banned from the steam forums and i dont use reddit
So SDG forums it is!

Why are you banned from the Steam Forums?