Who are the tallest/smallest forum users?

I made that image, credit me you plagiarist. :triumph:

1 Like

okay credit goes to @Raieus

1 Like

This post is just a land of gnomes and 2m doors

2 Likes

TMW you’re 19 and only 5’5”

1 Like

5’ 11.5". Dammit, almost six feet. Off by half an inch.

damn dude keep that shit in your pants

4 Likes

Dammit, that’s a good shitpost

1 Like

You don’t just necro a 12 months old thread like that, not to mention that liking everybody’s posts tells us what your intentions are.

7 Likes

Tbh, I just found this thread. I have no idea why it’s still open.

Because the bot hadn’t got to it yet. It was forgotten, and now you have reawakened it. Watch, it will be closed by the end of the day now. Especially on this sacred and informative post. WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

arent you allowed to necro if you are contributing something to the post?

3 Likes

1.9 m tall

1 Like

am tall yes

Listen are you really just gonna sit around being a dick? Wow, I guess that’s what you do huh? Just lurking around dead posts hunting down innocent people who just want to state their opinion. “Am TaLl YeS” Ha ha, very funny! Comedy gold if I may add. You really have transcended all comedic standards, haven’t you? No, in case you couldn’t even tell that was a joke, I think your humor is so unfunny and insulting you might as well just comment on dead posts such as this one, I don’t suppose anyone would want to read this garbage on actual posts which contribute to the larger discussion. I thought you were a cool guy. Yeah, you’ve slipped a couple times in the past, but we always gave you second chances, Liam. I guess that was all in vain, huh? Should’ve just told us earlier that we’re wasting our time and continued on with your ignorance. Jesus, just attacking me like that? For saying what my height is? Given all this shit you consider absolutely hilarious I wouldn’t be surprised if you were the kind of person to shit themselves laughing at a Benson Bexton meme, or some fucking beat up joke about third person. Go get a life, loser.

8 Likes

5’10, also holy fuck you guys are tall bufftron
this is the kind of impression i’m getting

4 Likes

179cm as of two years ago. Probably a bit taller now.

I havent measured my height in quite a while so I dunno. though its somewhere over 6 ft.

Oh wait I commented on this like last year.

I am 6’ 0”

Why is SDG forum filled with giants?

3 Likes

im 181cm